The center of assistance serves in assistance related matters in Southwestern Finland and Satakunta region.
We have been functioning over 25 years now, taking forward assistance related matters both regionally and nationally. The action is managed by Lounais-Suomen Lihastautiyhdistys ry.
- Volunteers to be assistants for activities on spare time, helping with running errands etc.
- Assistants for paid assignments, e.g. personal assistant
- Support persons
- persons wanting to become assistants on basic courses
- already active assistants with further educations
- persons already being or wanting to become employers
- other groups according to necessity, e.g. students, professionals etc.
We support, guide and advise
- contact us in assistance related matters, you get a personal contact and we’ll work together to settle your case
- we have regional support groups for both assistants and employers
- we inform
- we organize briefings about assistance related issues
- when you are registered at us, you get fact sheets with current information
- we cooperate with the media
- we coordinate and develop/improve
- We can’t function alone. The activity is organized and improved in frequent coordination with the regional organizations, municipalities and operators from other branches.
- we attend different networks where we take forward assistance related matters
- we hear the clients voice, wishes and needs
Executive director Sirke Salmela, email firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone 0414567071